Saturday, April 3, 2010

New to the BLOG sceen

I consider myself to be a fairly savey when it comes to technology and basic electronic components and things like that but I must admit I have never "blogged".  Everywhere I look someone has started a new blog or is "blogging" with someone or whatever, but I just never really understood the concept of it.  As a matter of fact I was not ever on MySpace and only about a year ago did I join Facebook.  I dont know why but it just didnt appeal to me. So now here I am sitting at the gym and bored so I figured I would see what all the buzz is about and start myself a blog.  For those of you that may follow me on this blog be warned that the content will all be very random and mostly just a way for me to kill time.  So here we go.........

No comments:

Post a Comment